Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hello Spring! Hello Hydration!

 I was given an opportunity through CrowdTap with Herbal Essences to sample a cute little 1.2oz bottle of their body wash scent- Hello Hydration.  I have always loved Herbal Essences and especially their fragrances, but I had never smelled this scent before.  It was like a mix of tropical flowers, coconut and cotton candy.  It was deliciously sweet and very refreshing.  Also, the lather was spectacular!  I hate when soaps or washes do not lather up at all, but that was not a problem here.  I felt clean, refreshed and rejuvenated!  I enjoyed the product so much that I made sure to look for it on my next shopping trip and was so pleased to find a giant pump bottle of it on clearance at Target.  Bonus!
If you have not tried this product or smelled this scent, you're missing out.  Give me a whiff the next time we hang out.  I guarantee you'll be jealous.  : )  Do you have a favorite Herbal Essence scent or product?

No comments:

Post a Comment