Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pampers Swaddlers Sample & Share Review


I was recently selected through Crowdtap to sample, share and give feedback on Pampers Swaddlers.  I have an 11 month old boy who is becoming more active everyday.  I was not a Pampers loyalist.  In fact, I usually used store brand diapers because they were cheaper, but cheaper did not mean better.  At night, my store brand diapers were leaking.  What a pain!  It's not like I don't have enough laundry as it is!  So I was really excited to get to sample these premium Pampers Swaddlers diapers.  My friend, who has a 10 month old boy, got her own pack to sample with me as well.  Did you know that Pampers Swaddlers are available up to size 5 now?  Great quality & comfort for more of your childs life!  Don't forget to use the coupon that comes in your pack of diapers, every little bit of savings help!
These diapers were really great.  They are super soft, thin and absorbent.  Kannon had no leaky mornings or blowouts in these.  They also have a convenient color changing line in front so you can tell when the diaper needs changed.  I thought they only had those for newborn diapers!  Such a brilliant concept.  Here is my sons diaper after he had wet it.  TMI?  Maybe, oh well.  That gets thrown out the window once motherhood hits.  No shame.  See the green line?  Even after it was wet & soiled, it was still thin.  The absorbency really amazed me.  I mean, where did it go?
Thank you Pampers & Crowdtap for letting us sample your Swaddlers!  We love your diapers.  They are the softest I've felt.  And the boys had fun moving around in them too…..so much so, that it was hard to catch a good picture of them together.  I don't know how child photographers do it!
**I just got an update from my friend Kate, who sampled the diapers with me.  She was raving about how much she loved them!  She admitted to using her store brand during the day and saving the Pampers Swaddlers for nighttime because of how absorbent they are.  She was so excited that her little guy was not leaking through them after a full night!  If you are having leaky diapers, you have to try Pampers Swaddlers!**

What is your favorite diaper brand & why?  Have you tried Pampers Swaddlers?  What size diaper is your little one up to?

8 comments:

  1. I love me some pampers!! I am a loyalist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam, you're the most loyal! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I loved Swaddlers up to size 2... but they didn't seem to hold up as well as Huggies with our chunky baby legs around size 3. Well, Huggies and Costco brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet Abby. She has the cutest chunky baby legs! : )

      Delete
  3. Love Pampers swaddlers! Still use them every other diaper buy for my 18 month old. Only diapers we have ever used. They just seemed to fit my babies best.

    ReplyDelete