Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl Party & Taco Bell Sauce Review

I will be the first to admit that I am a Taco Bell Sauce hoarder.  I have a tupperware bowl filled with Taco Bell Mild Sauce & Verde Sauce in my kitchen cabinet, not to mention the middle console in my car.  I was so excited to be picked to participate with Crowdtap, Kraft & Taco Bell in sampling these sauces, which I already knew I loved.  I was even more excited and impressed to find out that it was only $1.99 for a bottle!  I am a bargain hunter by nature and that's a bargain!  So we had a little party called the Super Bowl to celebrate.
    Okay, so most of the dudes were downstairs watching the game, but our food spread was amazing!  Here are just a few of our best pairings:
Amazing Mac & Cheese with Hot Sauce!  Yes, please!
Pulled Pork & Baked Beans are amazing with Taco Bell Sauce too.
We also had 7 layer bean dip, guacamole, chips, pesto dip, cheddar bacon pinwheels, couscous pasta salad, sweet potato cups, salted caramel cookie bars, maple cinnamon rolls and cheese cake bites.  This was the best spread that I think I've ever been a part of.  Thank you everyone!  Yum!  My mouth is watering just posting these pictures.  Who won the Super Bowl again?  GO CHIEFS!!!  

What did you have at your Super Bowl party?  Do you have a favorite Taco Bell Sauce?  What is your most unique pairing?

No comments:

Post a Comment