Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Goodies, My Goodies, My T.L.C. VoxBox Goodies!

I got some super fun items to sample from Influenster.
Let me take you through my box of goodies.

*First, I received a bar of Ivory Soap.  I love that it is almost 100% pure and has such cute vintage style packaging.  I have already opened it up and started using it, but I want another bar to display in a bathroom basket for guests.
  *Neo To Go (Neosporin Spray)  Perfect to keep on your keychain, in your purse or diaper bag for those scraped knees at the park.  No Touch & No Sting!  I immediately put this in my glovebox with some spare band aides.  Now I am all set for those scraped knees at the park this summer.
*Puffs To Go!  Who doesn't need these?!....especially coming out of a terrible allergy season!  They also have lotion in them, so no more sore nostrils!  Love having these in my purse!
*Avon ANEW Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother- This is a product I was so excited to get a chance to try.  As a stay at home mom of (almost) 3, I feel younger on the inside than I look on the outside, so any help I can get with the wrinkles would be great!  But so far I have not been super impressed with the results.  I'm hoping other people see less wrinkles than I do or that the results will increase over use.  I definitely appreciate the moisture it adds to my dry skin. 
*Shell Fuel Rewards Card- I love saving money, especially on things that I use almost daily.  I don't usually use Shell, just because there is a Seven Eleven right next to our house.  But there is a Shell station 1 exit away so I stopped by on my way to the grocery store to use my card for the first time and totally saved .03 per gallon.  I'm excited to have this card for trips and to start saving more money on gas!  Check it out:  SAVE MONEY HERE! 
*Now time for my favorite item from the VoxBox!  Breyers Gelato Indulgences- YUM!  I received a coupon to try this new product for free.  I picked the Vanilla Caramel and I went and got it as soon as my kids went to sleep (mainly so I didn't have to share).  It is really soft and creamy and yes, I ate it right out of the tub.  It's more fun that way!  I would definitely recommend this for a fun splurge or a date night in with your significant other.  
Thanks Influenster for letting me try out all these goodies!  
Have you tried any of these?  What did you think?  


1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete