Sunday, January 19, 2014

Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus

Look at this!  Doesn't it look delicious?  Believe me, it is and soooo easy!
This was my husbands favorite snack for the Fast Metabolism Diet.  I bought Oscar Meyer nitrate free Turkey Bacon from Target.  I got it for .50 off (coupon attached to another Oscar Meyer bacon product).  Did I tell you I love deals too?  Well, I do.  For this diet, I'm so thankful to have a Trader Joe's nearby because they carry such great organic, natural and preservative free products.  
Also, their Whole Milk is only $2.99!

Okay, let's get to the good stuff!  Here's how you do it:
*Preheat oven to 400
*Wrap Turkey Bacon around trimmed & washed raw asparagus spears
*Place carefully directly on oven rack (placing a cookie sheet underneath to catch drippings)
*Bake for approximately 12 min.

These are delicious.  I did 2 spears per bacon slice, but you could do 
more if you desire.  Enjoy these tasty treats and let me know what you think!  
What are some other easy crash snacks you have tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment