Monday, January 13, 2014

New! Hersey's Chocolate Spread

They're finally here!  The moment we've all been waiting for: New Hersey's Spreads!  Yummmm!
Thanks to CrowdTap & Hersey's, I had the fortunate opportunity to sample their new Hersey's (chocolate) Spreads.  Everyone who I've let try this, has enjoyed it (and believe me, I've been stingy for a reason-hehe Just kidding! Kinda).  The only thing I wish, is that this were more healthy because it is SO good & addicting.  I sampled pretty much anything I could get my hands on: strawberries, bananas, mango, apples, pineapple, celery, Lays potato chips, animal crackers…..my finger.  
Yes, they were all delicious!
I don't know if I could even pick a favorite if I wanted to, I guess it would just depend on my mood.  I got the chocolate flavor, but I hear they have hazelnut and almond too.  
  It had a wonderful creamy texture and seemed to be easier to dip than Nutella (which I feel like tends to be drier or something).  It had a great chocolate flavor, perfect for salty or sweet without being too overpowering.  I definitely recommend checking this product out the next time you are at your local grocery store.  And if you want to be the hit of the party, bring some to share with your friends…..just don't expect to bring any back home with you.  Thanks CrowdTap & Hersey's for letting me join you in this promotion.  Now, time for a snack!  : )

Don't forget to check out Hersey's other products, like their chocolate chips which helped me create some beautiful salted caramel chocolates as Christmas gifts.  Recipe & process to come…..

No comments:

Post a Comment